Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 15

Day 15 of the 30/30 challenge

     

   Well, I've made it half way.... whew.  It's been a great exercise in discipline.   I have painted every day, except for one, which I had another painting to post.   I usually get the painting done, photographed, into my picasa files, so I can go right to it the next morning and post it.   I usually really like the leave the studio already set up for the next day.   A practice I read about awhile ago, and I think it's very helpful.  It eliminates a bit of the anxiety of setting foot in the studio without any idea what I want to paint.   

     Here's the painting for today.  These bad boys were a great nab at the local goodwill.  I guess the brave person who bought them originally had to surrender....  it had to be hard to walk in these......



No comments:

Post a Comment